Noelle’s Bridals on The Salt Flats | Utah Wedding Photographer

%utah wedding photographer %wedding photojournalism || CONGRATUALTIONS to Noelle & Garzhai who done tied the knot this weekend at the Grand Hall at The Gateway.

That means that I’m finally free to share Noelle’s high-concept (well….middling-concept, anyway) bridals!

We lugged ourselves, some furniture, and one 1950′s-era vacuum cleaner out to the Bonneville Salt Flats for a bit of high-key fun in the desert.

I really enjoyed this session, Noelle. Big thanks to you, your mom AND your sister for putting up with my ‘creative conceits’. %utah wedding photographer %wedding photojournalism ||

%utah wedding photographer %wedding photojournalism ||

So this was my sort of satire of 1950s domestic roles.
Noelle’s mom wasn’t really into it, but she put up with it and was a good sport.
Besides – I lugged the vacuum out there and it WASN’T to clean the place up.

%utah wedding photographer %wedding photojournalism ||

%utah wedding photographer %wedding photojournalism || %utah wedding photographer %wedding photojournalism ||

%utah wedding photographer %wedding photojournalism ||
Noelle ordered this triptych as a 12×30 canvas gallery wrap. Gorgeous!
I couldn’t stop looking at it during the reception.
Is it tacky to be in love with one’s own work?

%utah wedding photographer %wedding photojournalism ||

%utah wedding photographer %wedding photojournalism ||

%utah wedding photographer %wedding photojournalism ||

%utah wedding photographer %wedding photojournalism ||

This entry was posted in Bridals (& Groomals) and tagged , , . Bookmark the permalink.

8 Responses to Noelle’s Bridals on The Salt Flats | Utah Wedding Photographer

1. quinn says:

Wow, stunning collection,well done! Mitch, will you make me look that beautiful one day?!

2. These photos are amazing!

3. Sharon says:

Beautiful photos & what a beautiful bride!

4. cj says:

Love this Bridal session!

5. Jess says:

Love the mix of controlled and natural lighting. Great location for the dress and the props. Very editorial. Love it!

6. Natalie says:

What a day that was! Thanks for putting up with our hi-jinks and lo-jinks as they were. It was so much fun, and more importantly, so wonderful to see Noelle having so much fun. You made her entire bridal experience a wonderful one! Crown and coke!

7. Nicole says:

Mitch- they really are very beautiful. I am sure Noelle made it easy as she is the most stunning bride. So excited to see wedding pics. Thanks for being there for my sister’s special day!! You are awesome!!

8. Cynthia(MAMA) says:

Mitch, What can I say when a picture is worth a 1,000 words!!! We had a great time too, at the Salt Flats and it is an experience with my daughter that I will alway treasure. She is a beautiful woman but more importantly, just as beautiful on the inside. I think you will agree!
    Thank you for your wonderful photography at this location and all of the others as well. We couldn’t have asked for a better experience!
    You captured both she and Gharzai’s essence and we have photos to remember that very special day! Thanks again, God Bless you for sharing your talent with us! Love, mama
    P.S. Thank God the 1950′s “domestic experience” is long gone, but it was. indeed, a hoot!!!